Valentine’s Day By West Sacramento
Valentine’s Day is approaching, and The Strand Luxury Apartment in West Sacramento offers unparalleled access to a wonderful array of activities that will make your day extra special. Check out all the best dinner spots, local wineries, romantic strolls through parks nearby, or just stay in with a cozy yet luxurious night-in. Here are some tips on how you can make your Valentine’s Day even more romantic while living at The Strand!
Restaurants To Explore
Show your love a romantic evening with a unique dinner spot in West Sacramento – one that will transport them right into the heart of romance! From cozy cafes to luxurious eateries, we have gathered some amazing options that are sure to be unforgettable experiences. Here are recommendations on how to spend Valentine’s Day in the best romantic restaurants for you and your loved one!
- Zinfandel Grille – Check out this upscale yet casual eatery for American-style & Italian fare. You’ll be impressed with their full bar & outdoor patio! Enjoy their house-made pasta and craft cocktails.
- Allora – Another great Italian pick for Valentine’s Day is Allora. Enjoy their most exquisite Italian Seafood menu, along with dessert and wine available for your perfect date night!
- Rio City Cafe – For those who love to dine with a view, you won’t want to miss Rio City Cafe. Located on the waterfront of Old Sacramento, wine and dine at this quaint restaurant with a riverside outdoor patio that features New American entrees & cocktails.
- Revolution Wines – Enjoy a wine and cheese night this Valentine’s Day at Revolution Wines. Their menu offers locally sourced food for their bistro menu and grapes for wine. Best of all, all wines are made on-site in a full-scale winery.
Spend time exchanging sweet words and sharing special moments while enjoying excellent cuisine from the top restaurants in West Sacramento.
West Sacramento is near attractions to spend time with your significant other. With its variety of cozy wineries, sparkling waterfront views, and romantic parks, the city offers plenty of special moments for couples to enjoy. Here is your romantic activity guide on how to spend Valentine’s Day :
- Sacramento River Cruise – Enjoy a romantic evening cruising around the Sacramento River this Valentine’s Day! The Sacramento River Cruise offers a private intimate wine & beer-tasting experience that will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
- Picnic At McKinley Park – Take a nice stroll at McKinley Park and have a nice picnic by the rose garden! McKinley Park is the perfect spot to be in tune with nature with a clean and well-kept pond, complete with ducks and turtles.
- Fenton Herriott Vineyards – Just an hour-long drive is a beautiful vineyard in Placerville. Enjoy a lovely evening tasting delicious wine in a relaxed and low-key atmosphere.
Finish off the night by splitting some handmade chocolates at Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates at your luxury apartments at The Strand. No matter what you decide to do this Valentine’s Day near West Sacramento, you won’t be disappointed!
Romantic Night At The Strand
A romantic night in your apartment at The Strand Luxury apartments is the perfect way to show your special someone how much they mean to you. Here’s how to spend Valentine’s Day at The Strand :
- Cook Special Dinner – Start off with a relaxed atmosphere; pour some wine and light a few candles to set the mood. Choose one of your favorite meals to cook together, or try something unique that you have never tried before. To end the night, sit back on the couch or balcony and admire the crisp West Sacramento air.
- Unwind At Outdoor Fireplace – Spending a romantic evening at The Strand Luxury Apartments is the best way to wind down with your special someone. Enjoy a stunning night cozying up around the outdoor fireplace. Take advantage of community amenities such as walking trails, perfect for strolling hand in hand.
Whether you are looking for an adventurous night in the city or simply an escape from reality with your love, The Strand Luxury Apartments has something for everyone.