Terms & Conditions
Effective as of May 15, 2020
This page explains the terms governing your use of www.vidastudiocity.com, any of its subdomains, and any other websites maintained by Frost/Chaddock Developers, LLC, or FCE Wilton, LLC that link to this page (collectively, our “website”). You should read these terms carefully, bearing in mind that in exchange for allowing you to access our website, we require that you represent to us that you have read and understood the contents of this page and that you consent to them. We permit access to our website in reliance on such representation and consent by you. So if you haven’t read or do not consent to these terms, you may not use our website.
Our website contains a variety of information, including copyrighted material, trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, and trade identities, and other forms of information and intellectual property (all of the foregoing, “Content”). We retain ownership of all Content, which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy or otherwise use any of the Content except as allowed under these terms. And while we try to keep the Content current and accurate, we cannot promise that any of it is current or accurate, or even applicable to you.
In addition, any material or information you submit to us by e-mail via the website automatically becomes our property, and you automatically grant us a nonexclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable and cost-free license to do anything we want with it. You also irrevocably consent to our use and association of your name and likeness, if part of the submission. To the extent permitted by law, you waive all moral rights in any submission, even if it is altered or changed in a way you don’t like. You will not receive any additional remuneration for our use of any submission. Your access to the website is your only remuneration.
You agree to use our website lawfully. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to download a cached copy of our website only to enable viewing, and to print copies of website pages, but only for your personal, non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of any Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws, or other laws or regulations.
If you believe that any of the Content infringes on your copyright or trademark rights or your rights of publicity, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or mark or publicity right claimed to have been infringed, or, if you believe that multiple works, marks or publicity rights have been infringed, a representative list of such works, marks or publicity rights.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, which may be an e-mail address.
- A statement that you in good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
These terms are governed by California law (without regard to conflict of law rules or regulations), and the law of the United States of America. If any part of these terms is for any reason found to be unenforceable, all other parts nevertheless remain enforceable. Any action arising out of any dispute with respect to these terms may be brought only in Los Angeles County, California. Disputes or claims may only be made individually and not joined or consolidated with any other dispute or claim.