Fall in West Sacramento
Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year, especially in West Sacramento. The weather is crisp and perfect for getting cozy and enjoying alone time indoors. Here at The Strand Luxury Apartments, we love fall evenings! We’ll share some tips on how to have the perfect fall evening at the Strand. So get ready to enjoy all that autumn has to offer!
Importance Of Self-Care
Find time for yourself to make your soul happy!
Our lives can be busy and stressful, so setting time aside to focus on yourself is important. Engaging in a self-care routine has been clinically proven to reduce anxiety and depression. Taking time to unwind can help reduce stress, and improve concentration, happiness, and energy. Whether your version of self-care is reading a good book or having an extensive skincare routine, your apartments at The Strand makes prioritizing your mental health possible.
How To Have The Perfect Fall Evening
Here are some ideas on how to have the perfect fall evening to yourself at the Strand.
- Eating a good dinner –
- Luckily, The Strand is near many delicious eats to choose from. Order in from your favorite West Sacramento restaurants and get it delivered in no time! Enjoy your dinner with beautiful views of West Sacramento on your private balconies.
- The Strand also offers the perfect kitchen to cook your favorite home-cooked meals. Cook up a tasty salmon dinner with a glass of wine!
- Having a clean space – When there is less clutter, there’s less stress. Try putting away your dishes before you go to bed and tidying up your surrounding areas so you can have a more productive morning the next day.
- Unwind in your bathroom – After a long day, you should have a place in your home to relax and unwind. Taking a nice bath and prepping your skin before you sleep can help with feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- Set up your space to relax – Set the tone to unwind in your bedroom by lighting a candle, dimming the lights, and getting into comfortable clothes.
- Reading/Journaling – Evenings are the perfect time to catch up on your current reads and writing in your journal.
- Here are some recommended fall reads: Power of Now, In Five Years, and Good Vibes, Good Life.
- Journaling: Gratitude, Goals & Plans, Thought/Concerns
- Prep your bed – Practicing good sleep will help your mental health in the long run. Store away all your electronic devices and distractions and keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and at a comfortable temperature.
Fall Evening at The Strand
The Strand provides premium amenities for our residents to take care of their well-being.
- Fitness Center – Try to fit in a quick workout in your evening. Exercising also improves overall mental health by reducing stress and improving your mood.
- Go for a Stroll – Take a stroll to the Bridge District and witness vibrant art pieces, palatial gardens, and stunning architecture. As this cultural scene expands, it will continue to offer inspiring and activated engagements for West Sac residents.
- Fireplace – What better way to end your day than by sitting by the fireplace? Enjoy the crisp air and evening views of West Sacramento.