Mother’s Day is arriving soon and we all know you’re eager to book that perfect brunch spot to celebrate your mom! Thankfully, there are endless amounts of elegant and delicious restaurants and cafes all around West Sacramento. Here is a guide to the best brunch spots to celebrate Mother’s Day near The Strand.
Best Brunch Spots
- Café Dantorels – This fun & hidden gem is perfect for a brunch date with your mom! This spot features sweet & savory crepes, as well as pasta & omelet entrees.
- Ella Dining Room & Bar – Our downtown favorite! This refined New American & French cuisine is presented in an elegant, contemporary space with a patio. You can book a private dining room as well! For Mother’s Day, they will be offering a special Mother’s Day dinner menu that includes delicious roasted chicken & salmon entrees and carrot cake desserts! Be sure to order their picture-worthy cocktails too!
- Cafeteria 15L – This unique brunch spot is a stylish, contemporary restaurant offering an American fare, old-timey desserts & lavish cocktails.
- Franquette – This newly opened French cafe has already become our favorite to-go brunch spot! The French-inspired wine bar and cafe offers a beautifully decorated and elegant space as well as an array of French eats throughout the day. The walnut frangipane croissants are a must-try!
- Grange Restaurant & Bar – This restaurant is known for its high-end bar & eatery with a lofty feel preparing a farm-to-fork menu & seasonal craft cocktails. From savory avocado toasts to their sweet Watsonville Strawberry Tart, Grange has it all! Don’t forget to order a glass of their fine Daou Rose for your mom!
After taking your mother to the best brunch spots to celebrate Mother’s Day, continue the celebration at your luxury apartments at The Strand! Relax in style at our resort-style cabanas featuring two pools and one spa.
Things to do on Mother’s Day Near The Strand
- Spa Day – West Sacramento offers many med spa treatments and Le Blanc Day Spa is one of our top picks! They offer a full range of Spa experiences such as hydra facials, body massages, waxing, body treatments & combine treatment packages and are dedicated to providing a unique service for the ultimate spa experience!
- Retail Therapy – Take your mom out for a shopping day at DOCO. Visit stores like Identity Boutique and gift your mom a fun maxi dress for the summer!
- Wine Tasting – Go out for a day of wine tasting on Mother’s Day! Located in Clarksburg, Heringer Estates offers a sustainable winery experience and wine tasting & shopping from 11 am to 5 pm!
- Bridge District – Grab a cup of coffee and admire the unique art pieces along the river walk. There are two pieces by Jun Kaneko within the Bridge District. One of the pieces is located on the riverwalk while the companion piece is displayed in Garden Park for the community to enjoy! Afterward, walk over to Mill Street Pier. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Sacramento skyline, Sacramento River, and Tower Bridge. During the summer, West Pier transforms into a free yoga space for the Sacramento community!
After a fun day of activities in West Sacramento, head back to your apartments at The Strand and host a girl’s night-in! Play games, stream a feel-good movie, & laugh all night long with your mom in your bright and spacious living areas.
The Strand Amenities
There are endless things to do and places to eat with your mom to celebrate Mother’s Day near The Strand! Celebrate Mother’s Day with friends and family at our outdoor dining with BBQs and picnic tables! Alternatively, dine in style in your gourmet kitchens with prep islands, cooking your mom’s favorite meal while sipping on a glass of wine! After, go for an evening stroll in Bryte Park.