Fall Activities To-Do Near The Strand
The fall breeze and autumn leaves in West Sacramento are always a beautiful site to see
- Scenic Stroll – Take a stroll around West Sacramento at River Walk Park with your loved ones or furry friends! This park offers a waterfront space with a promenade, grand staircase, picnic areas, and views of the skyline & Old Sacramento. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and the leaves changing in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Farmers Market – Fall is the best time to go to the farmer’s market. The Midtown Farmer’s market in Sacramento is a great place to visit for fresh flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Opened on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm, you can find a wide variety of goods, including organic produce, local honey, artisan bread, and more! This farmer’s market is also a great place to relax and enjoy the community, the perfect place to spend a fall day.
- Drake’s: The Barn – Have a fun night out at Drake’s The Barn and enjoy live music, pizza, and a beer! Plus, check out their upcoming events:
- Nov 19th – S’mores & Stouts, a weekly celebration of dark beer and delicious smores by the fire.
- Nov 26th – Crafts & Drafts, West Sac’s favorite day drinking and shopping experience
After a festive day for fall fun, head back over to your apartments at The Strand and stoke up your fresh goods in your state-of-the-art kitchen and display your beautiful flowers in your spacious living. Start to plan out more fall activities in the comfort of your home!