Fall in West Sacramento
There’s something about the fall season that just makes everyone want to get outside and enjoy the cooler weather. If you’re looking for some festive fall activities to do near The Strand luxury apartments in West Sacramento, look no further! We’ve come up with the ultimate guide to some of our favorite things to do this time of year. From nature hikes to checking out local events, there’s something for everyone. So grab your friends and family and get ready for some autumn fun!
Fall Activities To-Do Near The Strand
The fall breeze and autumn leaves in West Sacramento are always a beautiful site to see
- Scenic Stroll – Take a stroll around West Sacramento at River Walk Park with your loved ones or furry friends! This park offers a waterfront space with a promenade, grand staircase, picnic areas, and views of the skyline & Old Sacramento. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and the leaves changing in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Farmers Market – Fall is the best time to go to the farmer’s market. The Midtown Farmer’s market in Sacramento is a great place to visit for fresh flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Opened on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm, you can find a wide variety of goods, including organic produce, local honey, artisan bread, and more! This farmer’s market is also a great place to relax and enjoy the community, the perfect place to spend a fall day.
- Drake’s: The Barn – Have a fun night out at Drake’s The Barn and enjoy live music, pizza, and a beer! Plus, check out their upcoming events:
- Nov 19th – S’mores & Stouts, a weekly celebration of dark beer and delicious smores by the fire.
- Nov 26th – Crafts & Drafts, West Sac’s favorite day drinking and shopping experience
After a festive day for fall fun, head back over to your apartments at The Strand and stoke up your fresh goods in your state-of-the-art kitchen and display your beautiful flowers in your spacious living. Start to plan out more fall activities in the comfort of your home!
More Fall Activities Nearby
- Wine Tasting – Revolution Winery and Kitchen in Sacramento is a great place to go for a wine tasting this fall. This neighborhood craft winery and restaurant in Midtown Sacramento offers a comfortable and relaxed dining and tasting space, and the setting is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine with friends. The winery also offers a variety of food options, so you can enjoy a meal with your wine.
- Horseback Riding – Experience horseback riding at Shadow Glen Stables in Sacramento along the beautiful American River near Sacramento. Nestled with gold mining history and scenic trails, it’s sure to be an experience of a lifetime!
There are endless opportunities to enjoy the fall season near The Strand. Next time, turn your fall activity into a full weekend by planning a getaway at a bed and breakfast near West Sacramento!
Fall Activities To-Do At The Strand
- Baking & Cocktails – Indulge in some fall sweet treats and drinks with your friends in your kitchen at The Strand. Host a fun bake-off baking pumpkin banana bread and apple pie. Try making homemade candy apples with a variety of delicious toppings.
- Gather By Fireplace – The Strand luxury apartments are complete with abundant amenities to keep you entertained all season long. Gather by our double-sided fireplace at the clubhouse with your family and friends. Or curl up with a good book and have a solo night to yourself by the warm fire.
- Alternatively, catch up on the latest football game in the Clubroom with a demonstrated kitchen and host your guests for a fun night!
- DIY Autumn Art
- Candles – Making homemade candles are easier than it sounds! All you need few candle craft supplies and your favorite autumn scents available on Amazon!
- Winter Wreath – Flex your creative muscle and make your own custom Winter themed wreath! Visit the local craft store for all the necessary items to build your wreath! We can’t wait to see what you create. Be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag @livestrand for a chance to be featured!