July is a month full of watermelons, sunglasses, pool days, positive energy, and cocktails! Enjoy your hot breezy summer sipping on cocktails at the Strand. From frozen margaritas to refreshing sangrias, we’ve created a list of cocktail recipes that’ll keep you cool all summer long. Here is a guide to the best go-to summer cocktails to enjoy by the pool at the Strand.
Go-To Summer Cocktails to Enjoy By the Pool
There’s nothing that a good cocktail can’t fix.
- White Sangria – This sangria only needs 10 minutes to assemble in a large pitch. Serve it when dinner is ready this evening!
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 shots of apple liquor
- 1 lime & 1 lemon
- Sliced green apples and peaches
- 1 bottle of white wine
- Sparkling water or soda
- Raspberry Mint Mojito – This is a refreshing spin on the classic mint mojito
- Mint Raspberries
- Lime juice
- Simple syrup
- White rum
- Soda water
- Aperol Spritz – This cocktail is great for those that like a low alcohol content drink.
- 1 1/4 oz Aperol
- 2 oz Prosecco
- Splash of Soda water
- Top of with orange peel
- Lemon Drop Martini –
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- ½ ounce Cointreau
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- For the garnish: Lemon twist
- Citrus Mezcal Cocktails – This drink will make you feel you’re on a beach in sunny Mexico!
- 2 ounces mezcal
- 4 ounces grapefruit soda
- 1-ounce rosé
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme worm salt grapefruit wedges
- Summer Mocktails: Watermelon Lemonade –
- 1 watermelon
- 250ml lemon juice
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 1l bottle soda water
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- small handful mint
- crushed ice
All these summer drinks will surely satisfy you on a hot summer day! These easy-to-make cocktails are perfect to have while relaxing by the pool. Head over to our resort-style cabanas featuring two pools and one spa with your friends and family!
Cocktails Near You
Check out the restaurants and bars near the Strand for your summer cocktails!
- TableVine – This restaurant gives a creative, garden-to-table wine-country flare! They offer an exceptional wine menu in an elevated setting. From sparkling white wines to Cabernet Sauvignon, TableVine has it all! Check out their menu online.
- Camden Spit & Larder – This wanky spot offers a British-inspired setting with spit-roasted meats & farm fare, plus wine & small-batch spirits. Their unmatched cocktail list offers Churchill gin & tonics and Camden classics. Be sure to order their Barr Hill Vermont Honey Gin!
- Echo & Rig, Butcher, Steakhouse, and Cocktails – We love a good steak dinner! Why not try it with their Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco or with your go-to cocktail order.
- The Roost – This unique bar offers a vintage and speakeasy vibe with an amazing ambiance and high-quality drinks!
- Smic’s Bar Sacramento – Smic’s Bar will offer an experience like no other. With a lovely city atmosphere and lively music, Smic’s Bar will be your new go-to cocktail spot! This bar is great for just grabbing a drink and sharing small plates with a small group of friends.
After a night out with friends grabbing drinks, head back over to The Strand for an evening dip!
Host a Wine Night at the Strand
Summer is the perfect season to get together with your friends and enhance friendships. Why not invite them over to your luxury apartments at the Strand for evening drinks?
Our convenient and lavish amenities are the ideal spot to entertain you and your friends! From our clubhouse with a double-sided fireplace to a spacious outdoor dining area with picnic tables, you can host wine nights all summer long. After making your cocktail drinks, bring them down to the pool and enjoy socializing with one another while watching the sunset!
See yourself living your best life this summer at the Strand.